Tuesday 28 September 2010

Hantarans

Just came back from leave and i totally forgot about my password.
had a hard time trying to retrieve my password and 'Alhamdullilah'.. managed to get it.

Today, i wanna talk about Hantarans.. since i bought some deco for DIY hantaran during my last visit to Mother’s land. I can see that many people nowadays are starting this Hantaran deco business. Loves to see how creative they are. New Fresh ideas, New Fresh Deco.. Some you just can’t take your eyes from it.

My Hantaran for Him will also be DIY by me. i have chosen the theme colour Blue for him(Tho' i know he would prefer black...I LOVE BLACK but Not for my wedding hehe). A lil’ of Blue and Gold/Silver. My aunt was asking me why I wanna do the Hantaran myself..Well..my answer will be..Save Cost. I just need to buy the stuffs like ribbons, flowers etc and dulang just sewa..unlike if I send it for decorations..i will be charge for decorating it which includes service charge… and ofcoz.. $1 of a roll ribbon will be charge more depending on how many ‘dulangs’ you request for. Besides, if others think that im creative, they might want me to do their hantarans..which means.. It’s an additional to my side business =) Yes, I have always dream of starting a business based on Weddings.. Wanna run a Bridal Gallery..Wanna be a Wedding Planner.. Insya Allah.. Amin…

Below are some ideas on Hantaran Deco..But won’t do Exactly the same. Just an idea.




And i Love these too.....






Til the next entry....

Hey... He still doesnt know about this Blog.. LOL... bila tah bisai kan bagitau ia ani ahh hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment