Tuesday 5 October 2010

BF yang tak Mesra

Does anyone have a BF/Fiance who is…not Mesra with your own family and cousins?
I don’t think a Guy should have a problem fitting in the crowd especially when they wanna marry you.. They should ambil hati the family too, right? But the BF is.. emm.. I don’t know. If cakap he’s a Shy person.. it’s Totally WRONG!! Coz I’ve seen how MESRA gila he treated his Cousins’ GF/Fiance/Wife. Treated them like…emm.. REALLY DAMN CLOSE..even those girls’ cousins pun he would treat so well. So, istilah PEMALU doesn’t falls on him. He’s totally Not that shy type of person. Berat mulut? Pun tak jugak. He used to tell me that he only talks about sports and photography…and THAT’s IT! I’m like O M G! Wanted to do the same to his.. but I think, since I decided to marry him… why should I treat the family as strangers.. I should treat them like my own family, right? What is so wrong about treating someone’s family like your own family especially when u have decided you wanna marry her/him? Takkan jatuh martabat kan?
I have seen and met… “menantu Lelaki” in some family…who treated the gf/fiance/wife’s mother even better than his own mother. Sampai ppl get confuse whether he's a biological son or son-in-law. I even have seen yang..emm.. baru 1st time jumpa, inda kenal langsung.. dah boleh bercerita mcm org yang dah bertahun2 duduk satu asrama. I have ppl in my family yang ‘berkedudukan’, kerja pun tinggi pangkat but still very down to earth and treat his wife’s family like his own. Memang ramah bercerita lah. And these guys talk about general stuff. They would try to get to know the family as much as possible. And HONESTLY I am JEALOUS! I know the BF would be mad if he read this (hey he still doesn’t know about this blog) but im just expressing myself.. im just telling the truth about my feelings. I hate it whenever I have family (cousins/aunts) with me and I meet him, I will always sms him 1st to remind him to Salam, Tegur and ask “how are you?”, “bila sampai?” etc etc etc…it’s like.. until when should I have to wait for the day that he himself will make that effort to Open up his mouth and talk to my family like he talk to his family or his cousin’s Gf..or his cousin’s fiancé or his cousin’s wife.. or his cousin’s wife’s cousins… cheh! Byk connection sungguh…but yeah… I’m so tired of all these. *Edited* But yeah he did talk to the aunts and cousin when i dropped by his house to pick up some foods. Tapi yelah.. do i have to tell what to say every now and then? no effort at all? takkan lah nak jadi 'babau' sepanjang masa kan? Hope he'll change into a more friendly person towards my family. Bukan nya org yg "cakap kosong" or "temberang" But a friendly person. A person who treats my family like his own family. As close as he can until he dont need me to be there just to meet them. As close as he can to learn more about my family and our culture. Things like this are important dalam rumahtangga. "I LOVE U" is just NOT ENOUGH at all!!! 
See ya in the next entry

No comments:

Post a Comment