Monday 11 October 2010

Checking on Brunei Times Square

Me and BF went to the Wedding fair at Times Square yesterday. It was just so-so.. Not as I expected it to be. Macam, Boring…. So we went shopping around. Yes I andang love going shopping hehehe Not shopping for Clothes but Shopping for barang dapur. Bought few things at the Super Save in Times Square. Bisai..murah.  You can get a cheap price for the same thing you get elsewhere. Sama jua bah.
And yeah… me and bf went to Ezy Printing just to check the Price on the Hard Cover Invitation Card. Gila mahal jua d Brunei ani. $2 / $2.50 just for a simple Hard Cover invitation? Lapas atu..iya jua org buang invitation card tu. Bf suggested to have “Jawi”/ Khat in our invitation card.. he said supaya orang inda buang. Coz, People normally respect kan. BUT, I Don’t want. Not even the "Doa Pengantin" that ppl normally put on their invitation cards or "Bismillah". Why? I wanna keep it simple. Plus, im giving it to my Non-Muslim Friends. Takut salah jaga kan, mana tau terlangkah kah apa kah. Inda jua tani tau tu.  So I guess, the best is to have a mix of this and that. Maybe yang Hard Cover for VIPs and Soft Cover for Friends and Colleagues. Tapi, adil kah tu? Hehehe I think we should sit down again and talk about this. Payah jua ahh..  Have to discuss with my Parents jua about this cards. And as for the colours… I want it to be in Cream BUT wordings will be the colour of my Wedding Dress nanti. Jeng jeng… I am yet to decide what colour to wear. We might not wear White for our Receptions… as said by the BF. So… Nanti kan lah keputusan nya.. LOL

That’s all for now… See you in the next entry

1 comment:

  1. Not that i'm not encouraging to make invitation in Brunei but its SOOOO EXPENSIVE! well it's cheaper when you do ure invitations at KL cost most of my friend got a fairly beautiful invitation cheaper and satisfaction. On the way picking up the invitation you guys cud do wedding shopping too..

    Indonesia would be one place too but tickets is expensive and crowded.. haven't really experienced it yet but i will on december.. =)

    Try googling and search for invitation makers in Malaysia.. =)

    ReplyDelete