Tuesday 12 October 2010

Red and Purple... Which one??

Me and Bf were talking the other day… no we were actually smsing… about baju kawin. All these while, we have confirmed that we’re gonna wear white for our Receptions. Tapi kan..tapi kan..i don’t want to wear Songket(I know im teruk… nama sja org brunei hehe hilang tradisi.. but who cares hehe). And since kami mau Nikah and Sanding ONLY… He plan to have Receptions di seblah malam..instead of sanding mcm biasa…siang hari.
And as for me..biasalah… aku ni suka survey survey.. browsing browsing… Tengah2 browsing tu, I took a break and usai my baju. Was wearing Dark purple jacket at that time… and suddenly.. I msged my bf asking whether he wanna try Dark purple or Dark Red for receptions instead of white. Why Dark colours? 1st Im a bit Fair..and light and pale colours doesn’t suits me.  2nd He loves black…tapi since kami nda mau pakai black… Dark colours pun ok apa. He just said ok… he said.. he was thinking that maybe… inda Payah pakai songket for receptions(BLESS!!)..so other colours..dark or light is fine with him.
My idea of MY dress would be.. emm..imagine  A mix of… Dark Bright RED Satin with Black Lace or Dark Velvet Satin with Black Lace or Pale Pink Lace or maybe Pale Baby Blue(I’ve seen this colour combinations elsewhere and it’s Da’ Bomb!!!) As for him.. biar lah ia pilih what design he wanna wear since he doesn’t really listen to me(He should!!!) as long as matching lah.  Oh and NO the Bridesmaid will not have same colours with us Bride and Groom. Even Pelamin will not be the same colour as Us.
I googled the colours that I wanna wear and here are the results.

The REDSSSSSSSSS
I Love this one SO MUCH...
 
And who doesn't love Umie Aida's Wedding dress.... GORGEOUS to the Max!!! 



And The PURPLESSSSSSSSSS




Photos courtesy of Google Search

5 comments:

  1. red is sexy dear..i choose red..but i like dark purple too..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes..Red is Sexy... tapi lelaki ni susah sikit nak pakai red kan cik Kina?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd choose the dark purple! Hehhe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i choose purple eehehhehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. best kan colour purple tu...

    tapi i love red... one of my fav colour...tapi tak weird ke kalau lelaki pakai red...

    ReplyDelete