Monday 4 October 2010

An Hour with the BF...

I went jalan-jalan with the BF yesterday. Well... just a 1hr jalan-jalan tho'. Showed him the colour that i want for my Hantaran(which is from his side) and told him that i want my JongSarat in a Glass Box casing.. Instead of the Plastic ones... and he Said "OFCOZ LAH".. hehehe..

Oh.. He also mentioned 2 things.... First thing was.. he Wants our wedding Theme to be something like Kesultanan Melayu... Whether he's serious about it or not.. it's a NO NO for me.. Why? I KNOW very well, he wants to wear Songket.. But i DONT want. I dont mind wearing songket as the "Skirt" part.. But not the whole outfit. And, Lace/Chiffon doesnt suits the Kesultanan Melayu theme... Right? Biar lah ia sahaja yang pakai Songket.. I wanna wear a Mix & Match =) Oh Please BF..PLEASE PLEASE...let's think of other theme... Otherwise... we'll just use Colour Theme instead like Gold and Silver... or Pink and Purple.. or Purple and Grey.. or White and Green... nyehhh... hehehe

The 2nd thing he mentioned was to have... another Receptions in my Mom's Home-land. and i was so HAPPY to hear that. Actually, I'm not quite sure whether to do it there or not.. tho', it will be a Dream Come True. Lets see how it goes. Insya Allah.. kalau ada rezeki lebih, will consider doing it. Otherwise, a Small Doa Selamat is good enough coz im sure there are some family there who wont be able to come down to Brunei for our functions.

So now is the time, kerja keras, cari rezeki lebih to cover for the function. Dont wanna ask money from Parents or Family. Why? Coz it's MY Wedding... MY function... So i Do it my Way..and i Do it with my own money. Chaiyo..Chaiyo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment