Sunday 17 October 2010

an Update... =)

1st thing 1st, BF dah tau about this blog...which means, i have to be careful with what i 'write' here. LOL... Jaga hati. Told him to actually open this blog by giving him the URL over the phone. His reaction was like "eh apa ni...eh...eh... " hehehe...kali when he read about the one we went to Times Square..and he guess that was me. Hee... ok jua tu kan syg.... ok kan? ok kan?

2nd thing is that...emm..asked the BF about whether we'll be getting engage before kawin..and he said inda payah...kawin terus saja. which is very FINE with me... meaning, LESS money keluar...kan kan? Tapi kan, i did my re-calculation about my weddings. Since No engagement, and we plan No Berbadak... Only Nikah siang at my place and Receptions Malam at Bridex Hall(I think..if we get the hall).. and DIY pelamin Nikah, DIY Hantaran.... i still need about $20K. It' like Arrgghhhh...cana kan ni... luan banyak. Mahal banar jua kawin Melayu ani. Tot dalam Islam inda suruh membazir..tapi ani mcm membazir sja. i think i want to limit the no. of jemputan to 500 each. i mean 500 his side, 500 my side...so inda jua banyak belanja tu. kan kan... pening mikir kan duit ani. it's like really pening. Some said "eh, ko bini2...selalu nya laki2 jua tanggung parts of balah bini2" and some said "eh..abg mu kaya..minta sponsor sja". Hello! bukan kawin anak sultan ni... anak org kebanyakkan bah yang ku kawin ani. if anak org berada, mana saja kali. And as for my brother sponsoring..Well.. aku banar nya doesnt want to use family's $$. It's my Wedding. To enable me to decide on my own, i have to be able to show that im financially stable. Tapi my brother did tell my mom, that he will sponsor if i get married After next yr...which is 2012. Macam batah lagi tu kan... i dont mind plg since at this time, masa cepat berlalu. you wont even realise it's already getting towards the end of 2010.

Anyways, i think i should but things for my hantaran and pelamin DIY.

update some more soon....

cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment